Jailbreak! Cat caught with saws, drills and phone in Brazil prison
They sure did tape a lot to one cat….
Update on Resolutions: Fail #1 on Day 4
#7. I will not park on the wrong floor of my apartment parking garage more than once per month.
On Day 4, I have already done this twice. It’s only a 5-story garage. You’d think I could park on the same floor as my apartment. I am an idiot.
My 2013 Resolutions
- I will learn to speak Brazilian Portuguese such that I can say a lot more than sou uma gata preta bonita (“I am a pretty black cat”).
- I will save enough money so I can take a trip to Brazil in 2014 (or even 2013, dammit).
- I will go to the beach a lot despite that everyone tells me the water is brown down here.
- I will buy a good cowboy-ish shirt at Cavenders. To go with my boots.
- I will spend Easter in Jacksonville, Florida with my very bizarre friend who once, as a Catholic school teacher, showed them Aqua Teen Hunger Force in class.
- I will drink more Old Fashioneds in 2013 than I did in 2012.
- I will not park on the wrong floor of my apartment parking garage more than once per month.
- I will not buy a new car this year, such as an Audi TT convertible, unless my current car totally craps out.
- Sell/get rid of all my furniture. Why not.
- I will not join Facebook for the 9th consecutive year.
- Finally watch that “How to Samba” DVD I bought almost 2 years ago.
- I will stop vomiting uncontrollably every time I hear a Pitbull song.
Smiles from the threshold of the year to come,
Whispering ‘it will be happier’… — Alfred Tennyson